Sunday, February 12, 2012

Re-Launching Takes Time!

Getting back up and running with my business is taking much longer than I'd hoped it would. I'm looking on this time of growth and renewal as a kind of long winter's nap that has given me the rest and nourishment I've needed. And now Springtime is coming - both figuratively and actually- and I'm preparing to unfold and blossom and unveil all my creative little heart can bring forth! Thank you for any of you who have checked in on me, encouraged me, understood this time of transition, and waited for me to return. It is such a blessing to have you all in my life and to feel the love that you give. I can't wait to catch up with everyone and share and see what you've been doing all these months. It's still going to take time to get back in my groove... or actually to create a new groove! So bear with me ... it's gonna be fun!

1 comment:

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Dianne,

Just visiting blogs today and thought I would stop by to say hello. Hope things are going great for you. It's so hot here in Florida,but I am enjoying the time with my kids. Hope you enjoy summertime too. Come on over to visit my blog whenever you can. Keep in touch,
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows